When you listen effectively you are already 90% closer to a diagnosis. We listen and we truly care about you and you health.
Your questions answered
How long will my treatments take?
Treatment schedules will vary depending on various factors-work, stress, age, general health status. Chiropractic is very effective, and typically results are surprising fast.
How much will it cost?
- Chiropractic treatments are $75.00 for an initial appointment(1/2) and $49.00 for subsequent(10 min). Chiropractic treatments are exempt from HST.
- Massage 1/2 55.00, 3/4 hr $71.00, 1 hr $87.00, 1 1/2 $130.00 HST included in massage prices
- Acupunture (check updated price list at South Shore Acupunture and Chinese Medicine)
- Naturopathy(check Dr. Steff website)
- Reflexolgy $69.00 1 hr(HST incl)
Do I need a M.D. referral?
No, you do not require a referral for chiropractic, acupuncture or naturopathy.In some cases one is needed for massage therapy. Reflexology is not covered by most insurance plans, but is worthwhile checking insurance status, as some will cover if requested by patient.